Ah, Susanne ... what ares those lines of, who was it, Rimbaud? -
"'Scamp! Thief! Swine!'/ It's the pack of righteous folk / a-hunting the
child!"  Sometimes it is a child being hunted, and the child feels it;
sometimes it's a murderer, but it's still a child who feels it ... Some
time back on this list I said (rhetorically but, as I recall, with
justified anger) "I spit on political correctness!", and a nice,
politically correct lady said I had spat on her.  I hope that you, now,
won't think that I have called you a murderer; you're nuts, but there is
a question, for me, as to whether you're stupid ... it's possible that
your whole series of put-ons were an attempt at art. I disagree,
however, with your ranking of your personae; Erminia was better.
Susanne Massey, despite her occasional peace-offerings from "Marziale,"
is too pedantic, too overt an egotist.  And that is intolerable to those
who try to combat their egotism (and/or express it) with learning,
commitment, pettiness, altruism, political correctness, thoughtfulness,
tedious predictable hommages to overrated poststructuralist luminaries
... At any rate, they're getting ready to shut you down, mi'amore. I
recognize the signs, the coldness, the self-righteousness ...
Conservatives get some joy out of punishing; liberal joy depends on
denying that joy ...

Wouldn't it be amusing if "Erminia" and "Susanne" turned out to be ...
jk?  But life is seldom that poetic.

Addio.