Hugh,

"huge, stage fright.."  true?

I'm interested in terms of the symptoms you felt...general anxiety I
guess...(without doing your course)
what do you suggest to performers to overcome, what can be, a
debilitating condition.

I've never read before but have two readings coming up soon (Brisbane
and Melbourne) so don't know whether I'll suffer or not, so (apart from
this sounding very Dear Dorothy...) I'd thought I'd ask.

cheers
Clayton