Sue - I don't know what other listees think, but you are a truly crashing
bore. Got your email address and have put on my email filter to send your
posts to the trash can. So don't even think about replying, because I
won't - thankfully! - receive it.

I agree in entirety with Joe Duemer's comments about your postings. I'm on
this list to discuss poetry, how we perceive reality (vide thread on
Lacan/Freud) as it pertains to poetry, etc. etc. - not to have to cope with
your "sophomoric" (JD - in Oz referred to as undergraduate) mewlings.

If you can get into the spirit of the list - A POETRY AND ANCILLIARY MATTERS
DISCUSSION LIST - and post observations relevant to this theme, then I will
consider turning the filter off. In the meantime, your a total waste of
cyberspace and download time on my computer.

Viv