Because:

It's not what Dworkin, whom I defy anyone to call "hysterical" to my face,
is about. It's got nothing to do with anything she's ever said. It's slime
thrown at her by the slime she's spent most of her life fighting, and if you
believe what *that* slime says you'll believe *anything*.

It's worth pointing out that Dworkin has described biological determinism,
in particular the belief that men and women have certain inherent and
inherently opposed qualities, as a deadly weapon; that she regards it as
equivalent to racism, and believes that it underwrites every kind of
genocide. The statement "all men are rapists and should be eliminated" is
typical of precisely the ideology she has consistently and implacably
opposed throughout her career as a writer and activist.

Also, she's still around. She has a new book out. It's called "Scapegoat",
and it's about nationalism and misogyny. I believe she quotes Plath in it
somewhere, too...

- Dom