Hi folks,

I think I may have misjudged the contents of my first
questionnaire by including the scored Web site analysis
(perhaps too toilsome), so I'd like to submit a scaled-down
version in its place which should take only a couple of
minutes to complete.  Please copy and paste the questions
with answers added and return to [log in to unmask] --
thanks very much in advance.

Again, apologies for the intrusion -- once this is out of the way
I can return to the poetry discussions in finer fettle.

Andy

1.  Were you aware of the existence of these Web sites before
now? (Yes or No)

Faber (http://www.faber.co.uk ):
Bloodaxe (http://www.bloodaxebooks.demon.co.uk ):
Carcanet (http://www.carcanet.co.uk ):

2 . When ordering poetry books online, what are your top 3 reasons
for choosing a particular site? (most important first)

    1.
    2.
    3.

3.  What was the last site you ordered a book of poetry from?

4.  After ordering a book online, what in your opinion is the
acceptable delivery time if the book is advertised as being
in stock -- delivery being within your own country, i.e. surface
mail, not air mail from an overseas source.
(please indicate *one* of the following):

    a]  3 days
    b]  7 days
    c]  10 days

5.  Please grade the importance of the following features on
Amazon.com from 1 - 5 (1=low, 5=high):

        Picture of the book's cover:
        Customer reviews:

6.  Would you buy a book of poetry after reading only *one* poem
from the collection? (Yes or No):

6b.  If you answered 'No' above, how many poems would you
have to read on average before deciding on a purchase?

7.  How important are the reviews/ blurbs on the back of the book?
(please indicate *one* of the following):

    a]  Not important at all
    b]  Interesting but of limited value
    c]  Generally a good indicator as to the book's contents
    d]  Important depending on who the reviews were written by

8.  If you have *never* ordered a book online, what are your
reasons for not doing so?