> > Does anyone know (or have a convincing theory about) why there are next
> > to no women poets in the Stand "Poetry of the Committed Individual"
> > anthology that both Hill and Harrison turn up in? Women not committed
> > enough?

Of course there are not committed women  poets in the Stand "Poetry of the
Committed Individual" anthology.
....what do you think!
We are only interested in diets, size and measures (of penis, of course),
wedding etiquette,
gossips, moreover we are not intelligent (notoriously), and we are not
individuals.

That's why!

EP