The Whitman is also on the Rhino (owned by Warner now) CDs, In Their Own Voices,
A Century of Recorded Poetry.  I think the Penguin English Verse on tape is all
actors, but I would be very surprised if the Tennyson, Browning, and Kipling
clips weren't online somewhere, unless History Speaks still has copyright.

Rgds,
Catherine