Apologies for crossposting.

My W.S. Graham website has not had all that many hits since I set it up. Of
course, registration with search engines has not had time to take effect,
and, since I don't intend to keep changing it I can't expect many repeat
visits. All the same I'd like to make sure as many people as possible know
about it, and about Graham's work. I believe I've fixed the problem that
made it invisible to Netscape users - if anyone knows different, please let
me know. And can I appeal again for you to visit it if you haven't yet done
so, and if you like it, tell your friends? Finally, if you have a website of
your own, I'd be very grateful for a link direct to the Graham index page at
http://www.7greenhill.freeserve.co.uk/graham.html . I'll be happy to
reciprocate.

Best wishes

Matthew Francis