not sure if you took the meaning of my rather-hastily bashed out mail in
the way it was intended, but i was talking about the "notion" rather than
the actuality. Which is obviously what these brisbane protesters believe
in...(their fantasy over reality)

....i don't think such a place exists, but these guys obviously do. nothing
like youthful hormone imbalance to make you paranoid and angry as hell.

oh, and "the world" = the poetry world. i'm not insinuating that anybody
believes poets actually have any power outside their own ivory towers.

bob johnson

"David Kennedy" <[log in to unmask]>@mailbase.ac.uk on 10/20/2000
05:44:08 PM

Please respond to [log in to unmask]