   Quite right, too.  Imagine the vast sums of money poets stand to lose if
they don't sell those millions of books because their masses of readers can
get their poems out of reviews or internet forums for free.

   But seriously folks, as the author of a number of published, copyrighted
works, I would be delighted to be quoted anywhere, at any lenghth, without
permission or compensation, so long as they quoted me accurately and spelled
my name right.  I'm not in this for the mazumah.

====

There ain't no sanity clause.

                 -- Chico Marx