I watched the closing for most of the morning, enjoying it thoroughly,
and stll havent finished the Sunday papers. Being delayed by seeing
friends in the pub, reading my newsgroups, then watching Man Utd v
Arsenal in the pub. It seems it was a Bath girl that won the modern
pentathlon this morning but all the mourning is about Jason from up
the road dropping his baton in the 4*100 heat (I know his parents
well). He might have to get a proper job after this. Now back to the
Sunday papers and I think I musy watch the repeat of Simon Schama's TV
history of Britain later. Cos of the football I have missed Norman Davies
talking about his vast histories to John Tusa. But there is always
Alan Keith at 9 o'clock.