white skin slick with fever the skin of sweat dry and wet dry and wet
waking asleep hard to tell mind drawling on the surface toadslack gulping
slow feet too far away too close who can tell sliding down the ranges of
the bed like Lenz leaping down huge headed which way up down sideways
everything too close too far away the huge tedium of just living and back
here muscles blocked and sad who am I aching nonself ache the ache of
feet two feet I think four shivering hands eight temples three eyes
eighteen magic fingers hurt so much beautiful like icecaps makes
everything personal boring in between amorphous body somehow memoryless
and ahistorical only the present but not sharp not active vague and dull
a heavy pulse somewhere in the middle distance and the self sliding
nowhere gone unrecognisable unable erotic I might be anyone anything