Thanks to everyone who's posted a biotext so far (great material!),
but could we please reserve this heading for those texts alone? Not
to discourage responses like Colin's here--on the contrary, it's
very interesting--but rather to ask that they be given their own
subject lines ("Hume," e.g., in this case). Thanks--Candice