Dom:
Your poetry editing re: three poems has given me cause to think that there
is one thing missing on this web ring, esp. for new poets and that is some
*critiquing.* I wouldn't mind for instance, if I posted a poem and anyone
who had the time - gave me suggestions, say in a word, or to rephrase a
line. I think this would be an all round good thing. When I read Douglas
Clark's poems and I hope he doesn't mind, but sometimes a different word
pops into my head, but I don't want to insult him, or make a suggestion
without the consent of the author. Does anyone else feel the same as I do? I
am struggling with a *cat* poem, (our family pet) and wonder if this web
ring could perhaps be put to better use other than being an educator on
theorists, philosophers masters etc.
HH