Hello, contemporaries, camarades,

from far away, dispersed, secured in the hights of
Heaven - here come my voice:
Alighieri is my family name, and Beatrice my fisrt
Christian name, indeed, 'cause a pius "donna gentile e
di novella etade" I was in Florence, some ceturies
ago, walking along the street with my school mates,
wispering of love.

Beatrice