Thank you, Candice.  But, you know, I can access the site from which you've
taken the below, but I can't access UnCover's website (
http://www.uncweb.carl.org ) in order to determine if my articles appear in
their archives. Has anyone else tried to access their archives and failed?
or succeeded?  gabe