Yeah, Kieslowski's films tend to leave me tongue-tied, too,
especially the magnificent _Double Life of Dominique_, the
music for which is again Prizner's and includes a stunning
choral suite. And in another film of Kieslowski's "Three
Colors Trilogy," as it's come to be known, _White_, the
Prizner score constitutes a series of variations on a simple
Polish folk tune--simple enough to be played on a comb by a
subway busker, as it had to be given the film's plot.

And and and then there's the final film of the Trilogy, _Red_,
in which echoes of the previous _White_ and _Blue_ themes occur
in the plot, the dialogue, and the soundtrack--"wonderful," as
you say, Andrew, and what else is there to say?

Candice