Thanks, Gabe.  The book is $5, the address is Tinfish, 47-391 Hui Iwa Street #3,

Kaneohe, HI 96744.  Extra increments of $5 will net you a copy of the journal or any

of the other chapbooks, including new ones by Rob Wilson and Bill Luoma.

As for my name, no problem.  There's quite a story there, actually...

aloha, Susan

  Gudding <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Susan, I would like to get the Kathy B book. CAn you tell me its price
and the address to which I'd send the check?

Thanks. Gabe

ps, I 'm sorry that I named you (in my recent post to poetryetc) Susan
Webster, leaving out a third of your name. Sorry.