 > From: Sheenagh Pugh <[log in to unmask]>
 >
 > do people have a right to know whether those with whom they interact are
 > using their real name?  It depends on the context.

   I don't think we're very far apart on this.  My feeling is that in
contexts which naturally and resonably create the assumption that a name
given is the person's real name, I have a right to know if it is not.  I
think that this list is such a context.

   As for your own case, if you aren't Sheena you're gonna hear from the
real one!
--

But strength alone though of the Muses born
Is like a fallen angel:  trees uptorn,