There's no point, I think, to doing this frontchannel--there's an enormous
literature on the subject that deals, in fact, with each part of your
statement and finds the evidence less than compelling. But this has been
gone over here in the past as well. Time allowing, I'd be more than happy
to discuss backchannel.