I'm not a psychiatrist, but from what I can gather mostly medical and
psychology journals. The latter also discuss the various talk therapies,
somretimes anecdotally but often in quantifiable terms. Individual schools
of thought also have their journals, but primarily psychiatrists who were
trained in one of the corresponding certificate-granting programs
subscribe. Most psychiatrists have not attended any of these.