Zionism is pretty dumb as far as this Jew is concerned. But surely you're
aware that the separation of sexes, which has pretty powerful biological
implications, perhaps least of which is the denial of a pretty powerful set
of instincts, is a different class of thing entirely.

Whatever Dworkin means by manhood, using the quote as a blurb must be meant
to be provocative. Of course that may have been a publisher's decision
(designed to promote book sales) over which Dworkin had no control.