Thanks to everyone who recommended it. It arrived this morning
from AmazonUK ( ised my plastic!). I find it quite an enjoyable
CD but I have trouble making out some of the words cos of his
accent. I've played it twice now and will keep on hammering away.

The new Agenda arrived and they seem to be in financial trouble
cos for the first time ever they dont have their fancy white
cover.

And I am waiting a batch of poetry books I ordered on Sunday from
AmazonUK. Should arrive any minute. I have been extravagant.

I think Wimbledon will be rained off this afternoon but I will
get soaked as I have appointments at the pub.