I live in Perth. For the last six years have been really busy working
studying etc. Now graduated I hope to visit the next Adelaide Writers
Festival. It would be good to meet you there. I am first and foremost
inspired by women poets, esp. Dorothy Hewett (says what she means, means
what she says) and also Adrienne Rich. I once wrote a 1500 word essay on her
26 line poem 'Living in Sin.'  I thought I want to be like her! From then on
I read everything about her I could get my hands on.
Not to leave them out, many male poets inspire me. I like Louis Armand's
style, the soul of David Hunter Sutherland and lately getting to read more
from the guys on this web ring that I had never heard of before.  Like Jon
Corelis...love his poem called 'Maria.'  He made Maria sound like a
beautiful, precious woman. Aren't we all?  Have a nice trip!

http://www.geocities.com/helen_hagemann
http://www.geocities.com/pcwcentre