Thanks for this info JK. It's great to get updates from members who send interesting and worthwhile information on our predecessor/ poets like Sappho, & Helen Keen.  Does anyone know if Sappho's works are on the internet?

If anyone is interested - Gertrude Stein's 'Tender Buttons' it can be found at http://www.columbia.edu/acis/bartleby/stein/1.html  Gertie wrote the most clever & funny bit of lesbian foreplay in Objects.   'Aider, why aider why whow, whow stop touch, aider whow, aider stop the muncher, muncher munchers.

Everyone to their own taste of course!

The other thing is,  this clever form of media has a little 'delete' button to quickly get rid of unwanted emails. I do not take offense as I have slipped up on occasions.

To Jon Corelis, sorry but your lady friend is hard to trace. My guess is, she may have used a pseudonym, ?? like the singer!

Helen