Dear Viv, I visited your life and verified the existence on the cyber-space of a man resembling Ulysses as described by Homer in his epics. Now, are you equally a traveler? Do you have a Penelope? A Circe? A Nausica? I am super convinced of your being now, but how about mine! I have been so deeply doubted and rebuked in this poetry list by most of the people (poets) joining the group, (remember the titles of the responses: "Thoughtless behavior", "Conceit", ect>), that I am no longer sure I want to stay with you. I will probably cancel my membership and try another list more able of jokes and aerial connections. The Dada thread did not get many positive responses, quite depressive! Maybe because moist of these poets are not professionals and therefore are already too worried about being politically correct. One you become a professional poet, you can be relieved of all these worries! I was particularly shocked by the person who made such a fuss about receiving the attachment: he is of course an English man, worried about his bill. No wonder. One navigates to get experiences> You, as Ulysses, should know it well. Thank you for replying, at the end. I will spend some good words for you with Saint Peter so that when it will be your time to get here, you will be already known. Farewell, friends and companions of varied standards. It was a pleasure to be among you, even if so briefly. Con osservanza, e certa insofferenza, Msai piu Vostra Bibi. --- Viv Kitson <[log in to unmask]> wrote: > OK, Beatrice (aka Bibi), I was going to withdraw > from this "conceit"...but, > always the sucker, the fall guy (an Australian > reverting to American > expressions, should I instead say "complete mug", > "total dickhead"?), I am > indeed corporeal: occupying space and time, > simultaneously; feet firmly > planted on this earth; fingernails ingrained with > dirt from the nurturing > soil (umm, a bit of gardening - the marjoram, > oregano, tarragon, sage, > rosemary, lemon grass flourish - but I am having > trouble with the thyme and > this pisses me off, because it's my favourite herb). > > So, yes, I exist (live?): as members of this list > who have seen me "in the > flesh" can attest. If you require further proof, you > can see a "true > representation" of my visage by visiting my website: > www.hotkey.net.au/~kitson > which is primarily designed to flog my copywriting > skills, but also includes > some poems of mine. I would particularly recommend > to you a reading of > "Achilles Comprehends", almost guaranteed to give a > "reality check" to those > residing in a self-postulated "heaven" (he says: > self-servingly, or in a > state of self-delusion, self-aggrandisement. > > Enjoy! Adumbrative Bibi. > > "beatrice alighieri" <[log in to unmask] > wrote (and I have been > stupid enough to respond): > > > > (A little bit sever,are you not, Viv? And elusive. > I > > repeat: who are you? Do you really exist of you > are > > just a three-dimensional illusion?) Question mark! > > > > Yours, Bibi > > >

Do You Yahoo!?