There are several good dictionaries of canting, most long out of print and
expensive but available at libraries. Farmer and Henley's encyclopedic
_Slang and its Analogues_ , originally published in 1899, which is
primarily Cant, was reprinted by Arno Press in 1970 in a huge paperback
edition and should be easy to find. You might also be interested in another
reprint, also edited by Farmer, _Musa Pedestries, three centuries of
canting songs and slang rhymes (1536-1896). It was reprinted by Cooper
Square from the 1896 edition in 1964.