This is excellent. Those ladies were enjoying poetry as they would a good novel or film that had a sex scene.  It seems to me, that we're still hung up about sex and sensuality.   It was Freud who said that sex is one of life's struggles and that when it comes down to basics,  '...all human behaviour is motivated by the drives or instincts, which in turn are the neurological representations of physical needs.'  He referred to them as the 'life instincts., which  '...perpetuate (a) the life of the individual, by motivating him or her to seek food and water, and (b) the life of the species, by motivating him or her to have sex.'   So, what's wrong with it - in poetry?  It's in every other genre.   To quote a few lines from one of my poems,

quantities of the necessary
such beauty in our needs
and I'm in the mood to straighten out
pepper and salt a sexual boy

I can recommend two good reads - Perfect Skin and ZigZag Street, adult novels by Nick Earls, you'll have a good laugh and get back in touch with yourself!

HH