I suppose mathemeticians would argue the same point
for numbers. That words remind them of politics, and
numbers are fluid, imply infinity and possibility.
Just a poetry is not appreciated by everyone, neither
is the mystery of math theory. The people who share
these passions may be separate, but I have to agree
that the way the tools are used are much the same.

Flora Fair