Hi,
apologies for any cross postings.

We are still accepting registrations for CoDesigning 2000, to be held at Coventry University in September.

The programme details are now on the web site, and we are also putting together a poster section which will have around 25 additional research papers.
Key note speakers will include Liz Sanders, Larry Leifer and David Sless.

The theme of the conference is codesigning - designing with, for and about people, so I would hope it is of interest to some members of the ergonomics community. The introducton to the various themes of the conference has been included on the web site, so you can have an overview of the wide variety of research issues which are being addressed.

More importantly, we still have student bursaries and spaces for student volunteers. So please encourage your students to take these up.
Registration, bursary and volunteer forms are also on the web, off the conference home page at

http://vide.coventry.ac.uk/codesigning/

If you have problems using the web site (we are having severe problems with the server), do not let that put you off, as I can post out details to you.

Andree

Andree Woodcock
Research Fellow
VIDe Research Centre, Coventry School of Art and Design
Priory Street, Coventry, UK

email [log in to unmask]