Hello list,

Just a quick, rather mundane question:

Since the migration of the BIDS service (UK host/subscriber for ISI) to the
Web of Science, I am without access to the citation index service, and also
find I quite miss the Email journal contents-page service that was offered.
While I am a Ph.D. student, I am not registering at my institution this year
so I will need to make my own arrangements.

I am wondering if any list members have subscribed to any citation index or
auto-contents services independently from an academic institution, and if so
what experiences and recommendations they might have.  If this query is of
general interest, great; if not and you'd care to reply to me off-list, I
will consolidate any information I receive and post it at a later date.

Many thanks, and best wishes,
Ben Shaw
San Francisco, CA, USA