Rosan: you shouldn't have to justify your stream of questions.  They're
entirely appropriate and have opened many lines of debate that cut to the
very heart of what we collectively call design research.  It keeps people on
their toes and, hopefully, everybody learns something on the way.  There's
probably no better place to ask your questions than here, amongst
researchers from all continents.   A collection of very astute minds!  I've
been lapping it up (when I can) in between my professional design duties,
trying to maintain a grip on the 'bigger pictures' in design whilst dealing
with the day-to-day of designing products.  Great stuff.

Owain
---
Dr Owain Pedgley, R&D Industrial Designer
Sports SET Network
www.sportsetnet.org.uk
+44 (0)114 222 7853