DATE:  Thu 11/2/2000 10:01 PM

FROM:  Jason S. Wrench [log in to unmask]

Survey participation requested

Attention all graduate students:

For those of you who don't know me, my name Jason Wrench, a doctoral
student at West Virginia University.  I am examining the
communicative behaviors of
graduate student with their academic advisors.  I really need your help on
this project by filling out a simple survey.  The survey only takes about
20 minutes to complete and is completely anonymous.  Please take the time to
fill out my survey at the link below.  Also, if you wouldn't mind, please
forward this message to your friends, colleagues, and other graduate
students as well. If you have any questions about the survey, please do not
hesitate to e-mail me at <[log in to unmask]>

Thanks for your participation and PLEASE forward,

Jason S. Wrench

West Virginia University

http://www.as.wvu.edu/~jwrench/advisor