Dear Colleagues,

At short notice, I have been asked to organize a HEALTH CARE
STREAM at the OR42 Conference in Swansea between 12-14th
September 2000. Naturally, I am delighted to oblige.

I now invite you to present a paper, typically 25 minutes including
questions, at that conference. If you are interested and can pay the
registration fees of about £350 by the end of May, please send me
your name and contact details, and a title with brief description if
available, by FRIDAY THIS WEEK. Full abstracts are not required
until May.

Unfortunately, we are too late to submit papers for publication in
the conference edition of JORS, though you would be welcome to
submit your papers to JORS or elsewhere. Alternatively, you are
welcome to speak at OR42 about recent work that is in progress or
that you have already published.

I look forward to hearing from you and hope that you will be able to
join us at this educational and enjoyable event. Further conference
information can be found at the Operational Research Society's
web page: http://www.orsoc.org.uk/homelinks/or42_f.htm