The Second Circular for the Faraday Discussion on Cluster Dynamics,
to be held in Durham on 18-20 April 2001, is now available on the Web
at http://www.rsc.org/pdf/confs/faradisc/fara118.pdf
This contains the full (but not quite final) programme.

For those who have not attended one: Faraday Discussions have a unique
format. All the papers are preprinted, and at the meeting it is assumed
that everyone has read the preprints, so the authors take just 5 minutes
to highlight the important points. The whole of the remainder of the
meeting is devoted to discussion of the papers and the issues they raise.

All the full papers are already decided. However, there will be a Poster
Session. Brief abstracts (about 300 words) of proposed posters should
be sent to me by 26 February. [Until 20 January, I'd prefer paper copies
by snail-mail, because I'll be away from Durham and with only irregular
access to email.]

There are two registration deadlines: 12 February for reduced fees, and
12 March for full fees.

Jeremy Hutson

--
Prof. J. M. Hutson