Apologies for cross posting.

SECOND ANNOUNCEMENT & CALL FOR PAPERS

eHealth: a Futurescope
3rd International Conference on Advances in the Delivery of Care

City University, April 4th - 6th 2001

http://www.city.ac.uk/ehealth2001

Dear Colleague,

It is our pleasure to announce a forthcoming conference.

eHealth: a Futurescope will plan, explore, debate and evaluate strategies
for developing IT opportunities in healthcare.  The conference will interest
health practitioners and providers, policy makers, patients and clients,
information scientists, analysts and futurologists  who are considering the
following challenges:

How has the thrust of IT research affected healthcare?
How can healthcare providers create advantages from  IT opportunities?
Why is the potential of information in health not yet realised?
How should information be regulated and disseminated?
Who will eHealth benefit?
How best can we manage change in healthcare?
What is the impact of eHealth on the patient?
How can we ensure quality?
What is the psychology and sociology of eHealth?

Keynote speakers include Paul Jenkins of NHS Direct, Gorm Kirsch of
MacQuarie Technology Investment Banking and Heinz Wolff of Brunel
University.

Abstracts are welcomed for oral presentations, posters and workshops (which
should be between 60 - 75 minutes duration).

Specification for abstracts:
-  in English
-  300-500 words long
-  five keywords
-  preferred mode of presentation

The Secretariat looks forward to receiving your abstract by 1st October
2000.

Registration fees until 31st Janurary 2001:
-  3-day delegates - £275
-  1-day delegates - £130
-  3-day delegates (reduced fee) - £110

Registration documents and information are available from the Secretatiat.

Conference Secretariat
Institute of Health Sciences
City University, London
Northampton Square