From: [log in to unmask]>Philip Clifford
To: [log in to unmask]>Mining History
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2000 10:54 PM
Subject: FW: Caver contempt

Hello list

In response to my question about Mines Rescue Vs. Cavers etc., I received the attached response which I think is very helpful and illustrative of the situation as was.

As I had previously stated I was asking in an historical context and I fully expect that current relationships between the two types of operation are full of respect and mutual help.

Many thanks for the responses

Regards

Phil Clifford

"Je Suis Prest"