Hi All,
Does this info required also include sites used to extract clay and shales
for brick making and other ceramic production.  and  those used in
quarrying.
Let me know as I have several sites
Cheers

Phil Hudson. BA(OU), BEd(Hons), M.Phil.
Procter Ho. Kirkgate, Settle,
N.Yorks. BD24 9DZ.
HUDSON HISTORY OF SETTLE
Editor and publisher of Yorkshire History Quarterly and Lancashire History
Quarterly. and Industrial Heritage Journal
Antiquarian Bookseller, landscape research, Industrial Archaeologist.
Desktop Publishing, and booklet printing.
Web pages for Armitstead, Dawson, Harling and others. Indexes to Contrebis
and LHQ & YHQ journals, and much more.
Please visit our websites at:
http://www.users.daelnet.co.uk/hudson-history/
http://www.thebookhouse.co.uk/ih