Mike

Thanks for a speedy response.  Please be assured that my question was as a
direct result of 'hearsay' evidence passed down from someone who has been
dead for a number of years.  I have no qualified knowledge, or current
opinion, so look to the more qualified on the list to comment.

I am not aware of the Neil Moss Tragedy - perhaps you could point me in the
direction of a book relating?  I never watch 999 so also I am not aware of
the 'appearance of yours truly'.

Clearly the rights and wrongs of leisure activities such as caving, yachting
or mountaineering are not under discussion - I am trying to secure
background information so that I can either support the claim or bin it as
irrelevant.

Regards

Phil Clifford

"Je Suis Prest"