[log in to unmask] wrote:

> As a glad owner of a complete collection of the Becher books
> I highly recommend them.
>
> Harald, I am interested to know how many Becher books have been published.
> Is there any chance that you have a complete list?

Well, I will try to do my best to give a (hopefully) complete list:

Zeche Zollern 2, Becher Conrad Neumann
  coal-mine Zollern 2 (art nouveau) (B&W)

Grundformen, Becher
  base-types

Typologien, Becher
   tables with different kinds of industrial buildings

Foerdertuerme, Becher  ISBN 388814 173-7
  mineheads winding-towers (B&W)

Fabrikhallen, Becher ISBN 388814 730-1 or 388814 758-1
  factory halls (B&W)

Pennsylvania Coal Mine Tipples, Becher 388814 408-6 (German) 388814 416-7 (Engl.)
  small antracite mines in Pennsylvania (B&W)

Wassertuerme, Becher ISBN 388814 255-5
  water towers (B&W)

Gasbehaelter, Becher ISBN 388814 493-0
  gas tanks (B&W)

Hochoefen, Becher ISBN 388814 352-7
   blast furnances (B&W)

As I don't have the books at hand, the following ones
might differ in exact titles and spelling (but I can
look up the details at home)

Kokskohleturm Hannibal
   coal silo of coke-plant 'Hannibal' (Ruhr Area)

There is a small book about a Becher exhibition about
coal mines in Basel (IIRC) The style of the images
differs from the 'typical' Becher style, as they show
more of the environment than the 'usual' Becher photographs

Architektur der Foerder- und Wassertuerme, Schirmer-Mosel Verlag
   the book, I am still looking for: architecture of mineheads and water towers

All infos 'out of my brain', so please forgive me, if
anything is wrong.

Greetings

Harald

Some of them are also available in French and English language.

--
Harald Finster
-