Hello from Germany

Regarding the Fischbach copper mine and miner area there is a very active mining archeological group working there with Prof. Wild and Prof Bühler as heads.

Prof. Wild is also active in publishing a magazin called "Fischbacher Hefte" (3 - 4 issues per annum), which deals primarily with various topics on the geology and mining heritage of the Fischbach - Nahe area.

Glück Auf

Thomas Krassmann