Poldark is alive and well and visitable - being run as a
heritage site by Richard Williams and (?). Will let you
have more details whe  i get homer

Regards

john

P.S. underground gnomes and skeletons have gone
(praise be)

>Dear Tony,
>
>Do you know what has happened to the Poldark
Museum? I have heard all sorts
>of things, so presume something has gone wrong
there? I have not spoken to
>John for a long while now, so presume he has nothing
to do with the place any
>more? I have been told that the collection is being
broken up, or has been
>broken up: is this true? If so it would be a great
shame.

>I hope all goes well with you and the Family? What are
you up to these days?
>How goes the CSM, I have lost touch a bit, is Jay still
there? If so, and
>should you see her there one day, could you
remember me to her please, and
>tell her that the book I am supposed to be writing is
not forgotten, and will
>be done when I have some time to myself - not easy
at the moment due to the
>hotel, but I am working on getting more time. If
you/your Family wish a break
>in the Lake District please drop me a line; also, if any
staff of the CSM and
>their Families wish a break, they (& you) can have a
15% discount off the
www.middleruddings.com

>Again, hope all is well with you, and look forward to
hearing from you again