Me and my big mouth...I was talking with my supervisor (I work for a high
adventure camping base in New Mexico) about the idea of adding an
interpretive prospector (circa 1870) position to our camp.  He'd roam from
camp to camp with a burro discussing prospecting, telling tales and the
like.  Now, however, I've been asked to write a proposal about the position
and I haven't a clue where to begin.  I guess I'm looking for what a
'stereotypical' prospector would wear, carry with him, and maybe some idea
of stories he could tell to entertain the participants.  Is there a book out
there that could help?  Any suggestions?

Any help you could give would be appreciated.

Bob Mosher

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html