-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask]
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of JEREMY
CONDLIFFE
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2000 3:16 AM
To: INTERNET:[log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Mining / family history

Brian

<<Details of  membership by miners of the Freemasons and
benefit Lodges both in the U.K. and overseas would be appreciated.>>

I work for a newspaper and my deptuy, Doug Pickford, is a mason who writes
for Freemasonry Today and is quite knowledgeable about the history etc.
Email
him on [log in to unmask] and he says he might be able to help.

Jeremy Condliffe