From: "Steve Leuschner" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: inquiry
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 20:00:55 PDT

We would like to know what kind of metal it is.  The marks are on a slightly
rusted plate attached to a silver co;loured metal and has been under the sea
here in the Phillippines for maybe 50 years.  The silver metal has no
discoloration and is soft and wont spark when you grind it.  We were
thinking it may be platinum but i was just hoping you might be able to find
the maker by the marks numbers. Or if you know someone who might be able to
help?  Thank you  Steven Leuschner