The South West Shropshire Historical and Archaeological Society have
recently published a volume of essays on this part of the county
called "The Gale of Life" (I think!). This includes an essay on the
Roman remains at Norbury ( by Roger White of the Birmingham
University Field Archaeology Unit, if memory serves me correctly). It
is some time since I looked at this (I was flicking through it in a
book shop...) hence the vagueness of the above information. From what
I recall the article was still pushing the interpretation that the
aerial photos were showing Roman hushing activity. I assume Roger
White can be contacted by e-mail at Birmingham University. The book
should be available from booksellers in Shropshire (I saw it in the
Castle Bookshop, Ludlow).

David Poyner