Creating lists are OK, but the headgear list was restricted to exclude
certain types of genuine gear over shafts while including spurious
'fake' headgear on traffic islands and temporary bodge-ups by Clubs.

If we are going to create 'lists' of existing engines and headframes why
can't all types be included?

Goodness knows there are not that many!

In message <001701c003c4$3ee14d40$3322883e@oemcomputer>, John Greasley
<[log in to unmask]> writes
>The headgear list worked really well and showed the power of E.Mail systems
>such as this.
>
>Does this list only include winding engines or haulage engines too (or is
>there Haulage engines on the list and I am showing my ignorance ??)
>
>There is another electric winder in Cumbria at Florence Mine at Egremont.

Kelvin Lake
Shropshire Caving & Mining Club      ^o^
  Club introduction at           http://www.xs4all.nl/~jorbons/scmc.html
     and activities at           http://www.serve.com/scmc/index.html
Members of: Midland Cave Rescue Organisation, BCRA, & NAMHO          ^o^