Dear all,

I am a midwifery teacher in Switzerland. For a hospital nearby I am looking for a concept of pregnancy care by midwives within the hospital in cooperation with gynaecologists. Right now all the care in pregnancy is done by the gynaecologists.
The idea is to have the gynaecologists involved, e.g. for the first check- up and the ultrasounds ( 2 in Switzerland), but the other check- ups should be made by midwives solely.
First of all we are looking for an agreeable concept. I was thinking about the midwifery- led unit in Glasgow or so..
Does anybody know something good ?
Love,
Ans Luyben