From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: 12 January 2000 12:18
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Midwifery Guidelines

Hello I'm a midwife currently involved in reviewing midwifery guidelines and procedures in my unit.  I am redoing some and trying to motivate others to do some (hard work!).  So far I have networked with other UK Units, but I would be interested in how American/Canadian Units 'go about' this process.  In fact any information would be welcome.

Happy New Century to all!
Judy Evans