-----Original Message-----
From: Arjuna <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 28 January 2000 15:28

Hello everybody!

We are a couple from Brazil (Ana 38 and Jose-Carlos 47). We are planning for
a third baby and possibly for a vbac. We donīt seem to find support for a
vbac here. Every doctor we have talked to fear uterine rupture after two
(unnecessary, it must besaid) cesareans. Also, we think there are no more
midwifes around here. Would it be safe for us to try a home birth if we
happen to find a midwife? Do you have contact with midwifes in Brazil? What
could you possibly suggest us to do? Is it at least safe to have a trial of
labour? Many say we should programme the next c-section, but we donīt want
it.
Thank you.